Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back on Track

One of the amazing things about life is how quickly you can get off track.  In a one month period I managed to drop a piece of exercise equipment on my head and get 6 staples, only to heal and get the stomach flu, which I fought for two full weeks.  Now school is out and summer vacation is upon us.  The computer has moved from my office to the dining room table to be close to my family...and to get back on track.

Many people have been waiting for the launch of The Executive's Decision.  We launched the eBook (which can be found at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and All Romance eBook.com)  However, the printing process seems to be a bit more daunting a task.  But like every daunting task the wisdom which comes from it is amazing!

So, rest assure, this is coming in the next few weeks.

One of the best parts about being such a creative mind is surrounding myself with other creative minds.  I recently signed on to write Contemporary Romance Anthologies -- oh, and yes, to be part of the publishing group which puts hem out.  2011 is becoming even more exciting year!

So, what kind of contemporary romances do you like to read?

Chime In!

Bernadette Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment