Monday, June 13, 2011

New Adventures

I am so pleased to announce that I am part of a new publishing company!  I (and some other very talented writers) have formed Seven Songs Press.  I am currently working on a Contemporary Novella which will launch in November 2011.  I'm very excited to have had this opportunity!

I am also finalizing the print copies of THE EXECUTIVE'S DECISION in both Regular Strength Romance and Sweetened Version Romance.  Both books are available online in ebook form!

Lastly my editor and I have just stared work on my next single title CART BEFORE THE HORSE.  This is a great story of how sometimes doing it all backward makes it all right.  I can't wait for you to meet Holly and Gabe!

For now I'm headed back into the world of Happily Ever After.  Have a SUPER week!

Happy Reading!
Bernadette Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment