Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Freebies starts next week!

Starting October 28th we will be having FRIDAY FREEBIES right here on the Warrior Princess Romance Writer Blog.  What is FRIDAY FREEBIES?  Each week we will showcase 1 or 2 authors and their books.  The only rules to winning are...
1. You must sign up to follow this blog
2. You must leave a comment for the authors

It's as simple as that!

If you are a reader, follow me!
If you are an author, follow me! and then contact me if you have a book that you'd like to give away on our FRIDAY FREEBIES!!!

Until then... don't forget to stop by www.5princebooks.blogspot.com on Monday for Pitch Me Monday!
On Tuesday Join us here for an interview with author Kathleen Allen
On Wednesday I'll be talking about how I've only Had One Bad Day...ever!
On Thursday join us again when Kathleen Allen guest blogs!
Then on FRIDAY it's our first official FRIDAY FREEBIES!  join us!

Happy Reading!
Bernadette Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment