Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2012

Here we are!  I have been looking forward to 2012!  I just have a really good feeling about all the great things that are going to happen this year!

This week I have Sandy Wolters as my guest!  I will be interviewing her tomorrow (Tuesday 1-3-2012) and She will be my guest blogger on Thursday (1-5-2012.)  I'm very excited to have her here.

Next week I will welcome Tracey Kitts!

As for me, the Warrior Princess Romance Author... I've been working hard!  My publishing house 5 Prince Publishing has just released, this past December, a paranormal romance anthology, Finding Ms. Wright, by M.L. Guida, Hillary Seidl, and Lori Corsentino.  http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/105200
Also available is She Belongs to Me, by Carmen DeSousa.  This is a 5 Star reviewed romantic suspense guaranteed to keep you guessing until the very end.  http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/117000

Keep an eye out for my next book, a Sweet Treat Valentine Novella, entitled Candy Kisses, due out January 14, 2012.

Thanks for joining me.  Happy New Year!
Bernadette Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment