Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time to Launch

Big Happy Dance going on in my office!  Yes my first release from 5 Prince Publishing has just been sent to the Amazon and BN worlds of Kindle and Nook!  Within the next day or so you'll be able to find the Regular Strength Romance version of THE EXECUTIVE'S DECISION!  In the next week we will launch the ebook versions of the same title in the Sweetened Version (a PG version.)  The final preview of the print book was handed over and we should be seeing the printed versions hit the shelves in the next 2 weeks.

This has been a journey that has taught me SO much!  I could never have made this transition without my husband, my kiddos, my family, and last, but certainly not least, my editor!  She has been my rock!

I'll post again when I know they are up for sure!

Happy Reading!
Bernadette Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment