Saturday, September 3, 2011

Follow me on Tour!

During September I am on tour promoting my current release, The Executive's Decision, and charging up interest for my new release, Cart Before the Horse!  That's right!  I'm cruising the web and hitting some great blogs and leaving some insight!  So my blog might not be updated as much, but you will find me everywhere leaving great bits of thought around the web.  Something new every day!  I'll post my stops here daily and you can also find them on my website at www.bernadettemarie.com

Look forward to seeing you around!

Friday September 2, 2011 Join me at The Book Imp
Friday September 2, 2011 Join me at Christina Hollis's Blog! and see what SPARKS me.

Thursday September 1, 2011 Join me at Seriously Interviewed


Happy Reading~
Bernadette Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment