Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Interview with Hillary Seidl


Today I am pleased to welcome Hillary Seidl to the Warrior Princess Blog.  Her anthology Finding Ms. Wright will be available November 15, 2011 from 5 Prince Publishing.  

Let's get to learning about Hillary Seidl!

What genre(s) do you write?
I write paranormal contemporary romance.

Are you a plotter or a pantser?
I’m definitely a hybrid.  I can’t structure too much because that hinders my muse.  I try to hit major plot points that I want.  

How long have you been a writer? 
I’ve had the urge to write as long as I can remember.  I started seriously applying myself in 2010. 

What’s something fans would find fascinating about you?
I’m obsessed with almost everything paranormal, especially ghosts.  That’s because I had many experiences as a child and young adult.  The subject fascinates me.

What books or authors have most influenced your life?
I love Katherine Sutcliffe’s book Fire in the Heart. Once I read her again, for the hundredth time, I knew I wanted to be a romance writer.  In fact, I read many historical romances.

How do your family and/or friends feel about your book or writing venture in general?
I’m very blessed to have my friends and family support me 100%. 

Do you work on one project at a time? Or do you multi-task?
I can’t write two books at the same time but I can edit several books and write new ones. 

When not writing, how do you relax? 
I love to shop and get a massage. There is nothing better than having a new outfit to boost your confidence and a massage is all about taking care of your body.  

Please tell us 5 miscellaneous facts about yourself.
  1. My miniature dachshund, Leela, was a web model for Petmate. 
  2. I’ve been to a Supernatural Convention in Vancouver, Canada.
  3. I LOVE Las Vegas!
  4. I’m gluten free!
  5. I’m married to an excellent chef!






No comments:

Post a Comment